Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Never the Same


I got home yesterday aftenoon. Well actually truly home to my house last evening after a stop at my parents for dinner and to pick up Murphy, aka the Tiny Terror.


So last night I finally made it to my house. Hulling that much luggage up two flights of stairs not fun. I need to learn to pack lighter. But it was good. Some friends came over and we just chilled and hung out and caught up. Nicole asked, "Would you still want to go back again" and without hesitation, "yes, I would go tomorrow if I could." I LOVE Israel. I love the people, the culture, the connection to my faith. It's incredible. Having been once before, I still saw and felt experiences different from the last time and I know there is still so much to see.


One thing for sure is I traveled with and incredible group of friends. And I really do think of them like that. Each of them (Beatrice, Laura, Gloria, Jonathan, Darrell, Jamie, Russ, Meg, Di, Steve, Marcie, and Colleen) are so special to me now. They made the trip amazing.


And our guide, Marion, and Eli our driver, the trip would not be the same without them. I love them both!


What an amazing journey. I went for work, however, I gained friendships and more importantly was drawn closer to my faith. Israel, truly is a life-changing expereince.


No comments:

Post a Comment