Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Love at First Sight

Okay, I can't believe it's finally here! At this time tomorrow evening I will be on a plane waiting for take off to Israel! WOW!


There are so many things that I feel like I still need to get done, although amazingly the bulk of my packing is done. I just need to add a feel more things, which I need to run to Walgreens for, one of which is mascara. Thanks to my sister I have a plan to get in and do some super couponing quick. She's amazing, she works full-time, has two young daughters and still has time to coupon. I'm happy if I can get a good deal or even a little off.

But my exciting purchase for Israel is my amazingly cute Toms (above). When I am there I will be doing a ton of walking, I mean a TON. So I wanted something comfortable so finally got my Toms, and the best part of it is, I found a coupon on-line, Kathie should be proud, even though I know she could have worked a better deal somehow. But for now, I am loving my new Toms and anxiously awaiting the chance to take them for a test drive in Israel.


7 comments:

  1. Jill, I LOVE the shoes! You will have to let us know how they work out. We will miss you, take lots of pics and can't wait until you get back. The new blog looks great... it looks like you had a professional do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely report on the shoes. They are already so comfortable and all I want to wear.

    And I found an awesome blog geek (and that is meant lovingly) that worked for Rita's Italian Ices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Toms too!!! I have them in red. Have so much fun & safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already drooling over the red ones. They may have to be a purchase for when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you that you get to have this experience again this year! I will miss talking to you everyday though. Have a safe trip and can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, I am so excited for you, and jealous at the same time. Safe travels be well and I cannot wait to hear all about it. I am interested in hearing about the Tom's also, do they come in green?
    Take good care of yourself Jillie.
    I wish you the best time over there.
    I love your blog as well.
    ~ Rie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Anne! It's definitely an awesome trip and will have to tell you all about it when I get back.

    Tom's are awesome! For each pair you buy they donate a pair to a child in a third world country. Check them out. www.Toms.com. Ella and I are both proudly sporting the Toms

    ReplyDelete